Holiday Inn Express Birmingham Walsall are constantly striving to provide excellent service to its customers and business partners, and in doing so build long-lasting relationships. To achieve this, we occasionally need information about you when you visit our Web site.
When you visit our web site, you may be providing us with information about your visit in two ways:
Statistics collected as you browse
- Organisational and personal information you knowingly give us.
- Because we respect your right to privacy, we want you to be aware of how we handle this information.
- We assure you that we do not sell the names and addresses of our users to outside vendors.
- Safeguard user information from unauthorised access.
- Collect, maintain and use information as necessary to provide targeted products and services to meet user needs.
- Honour user requests to be removed from our telephone or mail lists in a timely manner.
- Maintain confidentiality of user information when undertaking projects with other companies.
Where do we store your personal data?
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes (usually by ticking/un-ticking a box on a form). We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our members, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites as we can’t control how they use your data.
You can unsubscribe at any time from our e-mails by simply clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any e-mail you receive from us and confirming your unsubscribe request. If you experience any problems when trying to unsubscribe, you can contact our Customer services team.
Information this Site Gathers/Tracks
- Statistics Collected as You Browse Our Web Site
- As you browse the site, our Web servers collect information about your visit, not about you personally. Via Web server logs, we monitor statistics such as:
How many people visit our Web site.
- Which pages people visit on our Web site.
- From which domains our visitors come (e.g. “google.co.uk”, “aol.com”).
- Which browsers people use to visit our website.
- While we gather this information, none of it is associated with you as an individual. We use these statistics to improve our website, to monitor its performance, and to make it easier for you and other visitors to use.
Organisational and Personal Information You Knowingly Give Us
Within our website and or hotels, you may be asked to give us personal or organisational information in order to receive information about a product or service. This information may range from your postcode to a specific phone number, email address, mailing address and organisation URLs.
Use of the Information this Site Gathers/Tracks
- Your IP address and Host Name
- Our Web site logs Host Names (or IP addresses when the Host Name is not available) for systems administration and security purposes. These logs are monitored and analysed to maintain systems and information security and allow us to constantly improve the value and the availability of the Web content.
- Sharing of the Information this Site Gathers/Tracks
The information you submit is only shared with third parties if it is necessary to complete your request, provide you with access to downloadable software, or as required by law.
Links to Other Sites